Thursday 24 October 2013

The llama experience



One thing Bolivia has that Finland doesn't, are llamas. Since I came here I have been hyping about the llamas to Julia and other people around me, but in Cochabamba there are no llamas to been found. Finally on our trip to Lake Titicaca and Isla del sol my patient waiting was rewarded. And I even got to pet some llamas! I just can't help it, I get really hyped and excited every time I see a llama - they are just so awesome!

Remember this golden piece a few years back?  Ludde, bro' this is for you! ;)




Lots of llamas!









Dead llama!


1 comment:

  1. Pitääpä kertoa oma laamamuisto opiskeluajoilta, kun asuttiin HOASin talossa Arabianrannassa. Samaisessa talossa asuva kaverini oli aamulla noussut ylös ja kaikessa rauhassa aamiaista laittaessaan katsellut ikkunasta ulos. "Onpas ihana päivä, aurinko paistaa ja tuolla mies ulkoiluttaa kahta laamaansa... - Siis hetk- laamaansa?!"

    Myöhemmin kävi ilmi, ettei kyseessä epäilyistä huolimatta ollut normi HOASmeininki, vaan sirkus oli tullut kaupunkiin ja niitä eläimiä ulkoilutettiin viereisellä kentällä.

    ReplyDelete